Maria is a non-Salvadoran who likes writing about El Salvador. For many years, Maria has been traveling to El Salvador; sometimes, she spends months in the country.
Even though she is no Salvadoran, she has a deep understanding and appreciation for everything that has to do with the smallest country in Central America.
- Visit El Tunco beach El Salvador, a famous surfing beach.
- Chalchuapa El Salvador. Historic municipality in Santa Ana.
- 10 Popular drinks in El Salvador you should try.
- Nejapa El Salvador. Home to the balls of fire festival.
- Suchitoto El Salvador. Historic traditional colonial town.
- Nahuizalco El Salvador, a colorful colonial town.
- El Cuco El Salvador, the perfect beach for relaxation.
- La Costa del Sol El Salvador. Perfect for relaxation.
- La Ruta de Las Flores El Salvador. Explore these towns!
- Lakes in El Salvador. Explore these natural wonders.