My name is Eddie Galdamez, I am a Salvadoran who likes writing about everything that has to do with El Salvador, tourism, politics, life in El Salvador, and everything else.
I am not a professional writer and English is my second language; so, keep that in mind when reading my articles.
Why write about El Salvador?
My goal in writing about El Salvador is for the world to see a different side of the country, the part that not too many people see on the news.
Because of the reputation the country has around the world, many people think that El Salvador is a lawless land and that you will see crime all over, that is not the case.
Yes, El Salvador has violence and crime, but this crime and violence are secluded to specific areas of the country. El Salvador is by no means safe as Japan or Switzerland; but, I hope that one day we get to that level of safety.
Here are some of my articles.
- Traveling to El Salvador with tattoos, should you be worried?
- The minimum wage in El Salvador in 2020. How does it compare?
- Most famous landmarks in El Salvador.
- Why visit El Salvador? Top reasons why you should visit.
- The best traditional Salvadoran food.
- Moving to El Salvador. Here is why some people choose to do it.
- Is El Salvador safe to visit? Safety in El Salvador.
- San Salvador, El Salvador Capital. Get to know it today!
- Pollution in El Salvador. The trash problem we can’t ignore.
Author’s profiles on other sites.
From time to time, I write on other websites. The following are links to my author profiles on other sites. There, you will be able to see my articles.