My name is Eddie Galdamez, I am a Salvadoran who likes writing about everything that has to do with El Salvador, tourism, politics, life in El Salvador, and everything else.
Why write about El Salvador?
My writings about El Salvador focus on different aspects of the country and society that not too many people see on the news.
Because of the reputation the country has worldwide, many people think that El Salvador is a lawless land and that you will see crime all over, that is not the case.
Yes, El Salvador has violence and crime, but this crime and violence are secluded to specific areas. El Salvador is by no means safe as Japan or Switzerland; but, I hope that one day we get to that level of safety.
Here are some of my articles.
- Traveling to El Salvador with tattoos, should you be worried?
- The minimum wage in El Salvador in 2020. How does it compare?
- Most famous landmarks in El Salvador.
- Why visit El Salvador? Top reasons why you should visit.
- The best traditional Salvadoran food.
- Moving to El Salvador. Here is why some people choose to do it.
- Is El Salvador safe to visit? Safety in El Salvador.
- San Salvador, El Salvador Capital. Get to know it today!
- Pollution in El Salvador. The trash problem we can’t ignore.
Author’s profiles and articles on other sites.
From time to time, I write on other websites. The following are links to my author profiles and some articles on other sites.
- Gloval Voices author’s profile.
- Extension of Temporary Protection Status provides a moment of relief for Salvadoran immigrants in the US
- Chronic kidney disease affects 1 out of 10 Salvadorans, including children
- During the pandemic, El Salvador hopes to revive tourism with a folkloric art rebrand
- More article at Global Voices…
- CentralAmerica.com author’s profile.